축구 심판에게서 온 이맬

by 원석 on Apr 11, 2007
?

단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

ESC닫기

+ - Up Down Comment Print
밑글은 근방에서 축구 심판을 보고 계시는 분이 보냈습니다. 중국 출신이라 좀 걸리지만 그래도 괜찬은 건의 사항인거 같습니다. 특히 옷과 장비는 좀 준비 해야 할거 같습니다.

Unfortunately I would not be available for the ref on Saturday games because I have been assigned to ref the MASC tournament games. On Sunday, I am available either after 2:30 PM or after 4:00 PM if I am assigned for one MASC final game.

PS: some points I'd like to make here:

1. Safety:

Practice, training, timing, scheculing, ... Now you are ready to enjoy the game.  

Wait a minute,... something you may forget... Did you buy you a pair of shinguards?

It is the basic equipment for all soccer players. We heard about someone got injured when playing soccer games all the time, and it is a critical iisue when you play against another team without wearing the shinguard. It does not matter if the game is formal or not, it really matters when the opponent kick you down accidently or intentionly (unfortunately It happens on the ground sometimes). So be responsible to yourself and others. The Referee would not let you be in the game if no shinguards. It is easy, you can get. them in Walmart or any sport store.  

2. Team:

Each team must have a coach who has the authority to manage all the team members. The coach is not supposed to play the Game! Two teams should wear different color shirt, and the goal keepers should have different color shirt differ from his teammate. It is not necessary we have to have the team suit by now, but at least should be white or dark color, which helps players and ref a lot during the game. So, negotiate the other team coach/organizer about the team shirt color when schedule the games.    

3. Lineman:

Each side should have a lineman available, if they are not certified, their duty is to watch who should take the throw in when the ball is off the field. And they also check the substitution when asked by the coach from each team. The substitution time is before a Goal Kick, after a goal, before the kick off, when the team take the throw in. They can not call offside and other fouls.

4. Play Time:

We can negotiate the play time between two playing teams. Usually it is 70 minutes in total, 35 minutes in each half, time is running as it is, no extention time for injure or substitution, except the penity kick is awarded before running out of time.

5. Laws:

A FIFA law is used to rule the game.  

6. Offside:

the most arguable whistle is whether the attcking team is offside or not. It is claimed very clearly by the Law: When the team mate pass the ball, the player is on the offside position and he get the advantage from that pass. For the details about what is the offside position and what means that he get the advantage, check the following link if you are really interested in the Laws:
http://www.swosoa.com/Training/index.htm, this will give you a systematic idea how the game are controled and judged by the referees.

These are some basic stuff I want to throw out before you go to the field.

Shanwu, you can forward this email to the korean folks as well, so they can do some necessary preparation before the game.

In general, the whole purpose is to help us enjoy the game, pursuit the spirit of the sport, be safe, and, most importantly, enjoy ourselves.

Have fun with soccer.

Michael

Articles

16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5