by 이요셉 on Jul 03, 2009
?

단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

ESC닫기

+ - Up Down Comment Print
hey everyone i hope you all been fine.
here in Cumana, Venezuela i have been teaching an English conversational class, for people from churches the classes are on monday and wensday from 8-10AM and 3-5PM and friday only at 8-10AM
for the students of the school that i am living in is tuesday and friday 330 till 430 but they usually stay till 5.
my church member classess in the morning usually contain 3 people but the highest would be 6 or 5 and lowest is 1. most of them are university students or graduates. most adults dont come anymore because they work at markets and markets is the way of living and are open fro early morning till 12 PM and then most of all jobs close till 3 PM and work again, as you can see the times are bad to attract adults. in the afternoon i have 3 or 2 students who are all part of the same family, i dont know how they heard about the class but they did and come.
the class for the students for this school consist of four 8th grade girls who come pretty consistently.
out of all these classes odviously there are those who are succeeding high but those who are struggling, please pray for those who are struggling to learn more in the 2 or so weeks that i have left.
the car temperature usually reads 104 -98 during the times of 12PM-4PM

Articles

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5