단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

ESC닫기

+ - Up Down Comment Print
[THE REAL TESTIMONY IS ABOVE, AS A WORD.DOC FILE
DOWNLOAD]

Hello you everyone reading this!
Hehe, the whole thing is very long that I couldn't fit into this. So I have a separate document... which is up there. And the writing is very lengthy--because it's also my english project.
I apologize; but as I tried to edit the paper, I decided that I really couldn't take anything out... I want to share everything.
So, feel free to skip around, read around, or read everything, since part of the testimony include my old life and how I lived.
Man, I thank God so much for giving me this awesome experience. Partly because then I'd have to write my essay on like how my pet snail changed my life. Oh dear.

So here's some pieces from the document...

------

"The salt on my face has never been thought so divine until now. I was praying, straight from the heart, with tears streaming over my face. God was there and He was listening to my every words! I could feel His smile and His joy―maybe that was why I was crying... like tears of joy. I have never felt this way: this love, trust, Holy Spirit, joy, compassion, empathy―and so much more blended together. God hurled that feeling and poured it deep down my heart, melting my anxieties and replacing my lost thoughts...

My friends felt fire in their hearts, spoke in tongues, cried for God, and had visions...While I was praying, confessing myself, taking Jesus truly to my heart, speaking to God―I felt love. Hearing my friends cry and pray and listening to the other five hundred pray, I felt love for all of them. "
And much more in the real document.

Articles

8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5