?

단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

ESC닫기

+ - Up Down Comment Print
Hi Joseph group! and Daniel group! :)

How is everyone's week going?

Jesus doesn’t promise us that our lives will be easy.  What he does promise is that our burdens will be lighter when we go to him. That he will give us strength, and even joy to go through that uneasy time in our lives.
 “Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”  Matthew 11:28-30

Jesus’ invitation to come to him is an invitation of love. Love makes the yoke easier and the burden lighter. Are you experiencing this love? the love that never fails, saves us and gives us new lives? :)

As for this week's meeting, I'm excited to announce that Daniel group and Joseph group are having a joint gathering/picnic!!!

Sorry for those who are out of town/country- you guys will have to take a rain check ;P

Please let me know if you need a ride! See you all on Friday!

6/27 Friday Service Info: 
장소Place: Swaim Park "The Gazebo."
The park is located at the corner of Zig Zag and Cooper Rd. Zip code is 45242.

**If you are having a hard time finding the park, please contact me @ 513 800 4146
시간 Time: 630pm-930pm (Dinner provided)
찬양 Praise: Bliss Praise Team

Announcements/Upcoming Events
*** Church van ride is available for both EM and KM. If you need a ride on Sunday, please let me know!

6/22-28: Youth Mission Trip; Please continue to pray for the safety and God's presence throughout their mission trip :)

6/30-7/4: KOSTA @ Chicago; Also please pray for the safety and His presence throughout this conference- Me and some Daniel group members are participating.

7/4 Friday (Independence day): BBQ at Elder Yi; has been reschedule to this day!

7/10-7/12: Over-the-Rhine School of Evangelism Talk to me if you're interested in learning how to share gospel with strangers! :) REGISTRATION HAS TO BE DONE ASAP

Prayer Request 기도제목(If there is a prayer request that you'd like to share, please let me know)

1. Please pray for your family and/or friends who do not believe. Pray for them everyday- and bring them to church picnic on September! Also remember to pray for those who are in your small group and our Joseph Group.

2. Never seize to pray...We must abide in Him and have clear consciences before Almighty God. Give thanks, lay your burdens, ask for strength, faith and peace! Pray :)

Sharing Verse 성경구절:

"Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.-
Psalm 36:5 "

Sunday Van Ride Info: Call 513-800-4146 to request van pick-up.
M2 (9:30am service): Available every other Sunday.
KM (11:
15am service) Available by request.

Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5