이전 문서

다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print
?

단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print

All Powermissioner should come back and transformed in the life of prayer and word, because it is promise of God 

Coming back to the Lord

“Coming back” does not mean only physical, but also spiritual. For those who left the church, come back to the church and find the way to restore the relationship with the Lord. For those who are here but your spirit is not here and not worshiping God, Come back and be ready to receive the gift and the blessing that God would provide as he promise.

*Do you know what is really sad? Many people leave churches all over our city feeling empty every week. They come hungry for the Word of God, but when they aren’t fed, they go empty, hungry, and frustrated. Eventually, unless all they want out of church is the security of tradition or if they just want an entertainment fix, they will drift away in an effort to find a place that’s offering some substance.”

Please come back to the Lord. the Lord has taken actions for His people, not just because he want them to be saved, but because he want them the receive the blessing as well.

There will be no transformation without “coming back”

Become the Transformer.

According to the dictionary, the "Transformation" means

“to change in form, appearance, or structure”

“to change in condition, nature, or character; convert.”

Many people misunderstand that they would be changed automatically when they received the Jesus Christ. Of course, the status of their spirit has changed, were belonged to hell, but now they belonged to heaven. however, as their spirit changed, their life should be changed as well. 

The resources that we have is the Word and Prayer. Many Christian read many christian books and said they are so inspired, touched, changed my life. But if they are not reading the Bible and don’t pray, their life can't be changed.

We need to be “changed”, not “go bad”. If we don't feed our spirit, it will get hungry and end up with leaving the church and go against God. Read the Word and meditate it with prayer!!

Fulfillment of God’s promise

Jesus Christ has made the promise and told us to wait for the gift!! wait for the Holy Spirit! and it came down and provided the power of the Holy Spirit. 

God had promised that we can be changed, He is everywhere and he is waiting for us to come back. He will never leaves us. Therefore, the transformation is the promise that God has given to us. However, it is our responsibility to take the promise or not.

Illustration:An atheist professor stood before his class and said, "If anyone can tell me where God is, I will give that person a hundred dollars." One student said, "Sir, I will give you a hundred dollars if you can tell me where God is not."

1. This week's sermon: Prodigal Son's Brother

Please read Luke 15 for this week.
    Date2008.06.03 Category말씀 By유원석 Views1526
    Read More
  2. 디모데 전서 6:10

6:10 돈을 사랑함이 일만 악의 뿌리가 되나니 이것을 탐내는 자들은 미혹을 받아 믿음에서 떠나 많은 근심으로써 자기를 찔렀도다 (HNR) 6:10 돈을 사랑하는 것이 온갖 악의 뿌리가 됩니다. 이것을 가지려고 열망하는 사람들이 믿음에서 떠나 방황하다가 많은 ...
    Date2006.11.25 Category말씀 By말씀 Views1144
    Read More
  3. 빌립보서 4;11-12

4:11 내가 궁핍하므로 말하는 것이 아니니라 어떠한 형편에든지 나는 자족하기를 배웠노니 4:12 나는 비천에 처할 줄도 알고 풍부에 처할 줄도 알아 모든 일 곧 배부름과 배고픔과 풍부와 궁핍에도 처할 줄 아는 일체의 비결을 배웠노라 (HNR) 4:11 I am not s...
    Date2006.11.12 Category말씀 By성경구절 Views1160
    Read More
  4. 이번주 성경구절 잠언 1;7

1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. (NIV) 1:7 여호와를 경외하는 것이 지식의 근본이거늘 미련한 자는 지혜와 훈계를 멸시하느니라 (HNR) 1:7 여호와를 두려워하는 것이 지식의 첫걸음이건만...
    Date2006.11.07 Category말씀 By성경구절 Views1374
    Read More
  5. 10 계명

1. You shall no other gods before me - 다른 신을 섬기지 말라 2. You shall not make for yourself an idol - 우상을 섬기지 말라, 만들지 말라 3. You shall not take the name of your Lord God in vain. - 하나님의 이름을 헛되이 일컫지 말라 4. Observ...
    Date2006.10.25 Category말씀 By10계명 Views1109
    Read More
  6. 이번주 성경구절 요한복음 9장

현대인버젼과 NIV 입니다. <1> 9:1 예수님은 길을 가시다가 날 때부터 소경 된 사람을 보셨다. 9:2 제자들이 예수님께 '선생님, 누구의 죄로 이 사람이 소경으로 태어났습니까 ? 자기 죄입니까, 아니면 부모의 죄입니까 ?' 하고 묻자 9:3 예수님이 이렇게 말씀...
    Date2006.10.23 Category말씀 By말씀 Views1227
    Read More
  7. 이번주 묵상구절 롬 8;28

8:28 우리가 알거니와 하나님을 사랑하는 자 곧 그의 뜻대로 부르심을 입은 자들에게는 모든 것이 합력하여 선을 이루느니라 (HNR) 8:28 하나님을 사랑하고 그분의 계획대로 부르심을 받은 사람들에게는 결국 모든 일이 유익하게 된다는 것을 우리는 알고 있습...
    Date2006.10.17 Category말씀 By말씀 Views1259
    Read More
  8. 요한복음 6장

<1> 6:1 그 후에 예수께서 디베랴의 갈릴리 바다 건너편으로 가시매 6:2 큰 무리가 따르니 이는 병자들에게 행하시는 표적을 보았음이러라 6:3 예수께서 산에 오르사 제자들과 함께 거기 앉으시니 6:4 마침 유대인의 명절인 유월절이 가까운지라 6:5 예수께서 ...
    Date2006.09.23 Category말씀 ByQT Views1193
    Read More
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 2 Next ›
/ 2
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5