?

단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print 수정 삭제
UBTJ GENERATION

Yeri Noh

First Night
  When Yoo jin, Michael, Christina and I went to LA for mission camp we were all so moved by all the preachers and the messages we received. I remember that I really didn’t want to go but I regret that. The first night I had jet lag and I was so tired that I fell asleep for the message about restoration. The only thing I remember was being told about the Korean American Generation. I was told how Korea had the biggest churches, fastest economy growth and the second highest number of missionaries. I learned that the youth group is the Korean American Generation and that it’s our job to be missionaries so that Jesus might return someday.

Second Night
The second night I was still tired but I stayed awake because the message about time had me thinking so much about what I can do and what would happen if I did this and that. That night I prayed until I was about to cry and everybody prayed so long and so loud! I also learned that the end of the earth might come and the weird thing is is that I didn’t mind the world ending because that means that Jesus has returned! So the second night I promised myself to pray and read at least one chapter of the bible everyday. I went to bed happily  .

Third Night
  The third and last night I was sad. I knew that tomorrow was the last day to listen to all the testimonies, worship and messages. That night I listened to the message about power. Yoo jin, Michael, Christina and I ( and a whole bunch of other people ) ran to the front of the room, put our hands up and prayed and prayed and prayed! But during my prayer I realized that everybody has cried every time they prayed but I didn’t even drop a tear but I thought that wasn’t important and kept praying.

What I Prayed For
  I prayed for the lord to fill everybody with the Holy Spirit and to send them as missionaries to Northern India, Syria, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Lydia, Tibet, and so many more! I want the missionaries to tell all the people especially the Muslims about God and Jesus so that when they pass away they see Jesus and not Satan. I prayed that Satan will fear us! I also prayed for help to bring up the Korean American Generation. Then something I didn’t expect happened… I cried. I thought wow I’m crying! I prayed so hard and said every word with my heart and soul and I cried. It was such an amazing experience. I hope to go again next year :)
  • ?
    최원 2009.09.20 17:37
    Wow...even you did better than me...I really want to go to those countries right now, but the hard truth is that we aren't ready...hopefully we will be in time because we don't want all those lost children of God to be taken! Great job; I got emotional

Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next ›
/ 8
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5