+ - Up Down Comment Print 수정 삭제
?

단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print 수정 삭제
Hi y'all! The Lord be with you!

Are you guys having a joyful week?

Personally, there were some situations where I was upset or frustrated. But when I turned to God, He reminded me of the joy of knowing Him. The full and endless joy!

“I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them" (John 17:13)

In his final prayer, Jesus prayed that his disciples would experience the full measure of his joy. He prayed for us to have his joy in the midst of all of our problems.

That joy comes from knowing the truth. So many times, we focus on our troubles. But Jesus reminds us that there is joy from knowing the Father through the Son. And when we live in His presence. Experiencing the unfailing love of the Most High! :)

I pray that we can choose to live in fullness of joy, by living each moment fully aware of God’s love for you. Joy of the Lord is your strength! (Nehemiah 8:10)

As for this week's meeting, we will meeting at church. We will continue to learn using the book, "experiencing God" Chapter 5 Section 3. (Next week, we will cover section 2,4,and 5)

The ride will be arranged and announced! Please let me know beforehand if you need a ride!

See you all soon!

9/19 Friday Service Info:

장소
Place: 교회 Church
시간Time: 7pm (Dinner Provided)
설거지 Clean-up: Joseph Group 요셉부
기도 Prayer: Jiyeon Park 박지연
말씀 Words: Deacon Lim
친교 Fellowship: Daniel group leaders

Announcements/Upcoming Events

Starting this weekend: Praise Team Seminar: Whoever is interested in leading the praise team, or be part of the team are welcome to join! Please talk to Elder Yi personally if you wish to join. Time will be arranged with him depends on who are interested.

9/21 Sunday:
Church Picnic @ Winton Park (
1025 Winton Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45231) "Cherry Hill Shelter"- Please bring your friends you've been praying for :) Also I've divided into two teams for the games after- will announce it today! Wear comfortable shoes!

9/28 Sunday: Joseph Group might be doing an offering song...I will confirm and let you all know :)

Prayer Request 기도제목(If there is a prayer request that you'd like to share, please let me know)

Bank your life on the promises of God, Refuse to be self-reliant, At every turn, turn to God.

1. The whole church picnic is THIS WEEK! Please pray for your family and/or friends who do not believe. Pray for them everyday- and bring them to church picnic THIS SUNDAY!

2. Pray for Joseph Group; We have so many new comers. Praise the Lord! Please pray for our new members AND our existing members. Pray that He will help us to overcome our pride and truly love one another. that we can build a stronger community in Christ.

3. Never cease to pray...We must abide in Him and have clear consciences before Almighty God. Give thanks, lay your burdens, ask for strength, faith and peace! Pray :)

Sharing Verse 성경구절:

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
His love endures forever." (Psalm 136:1)

Sunday Van Ride Info: Call 513-800-4146 to request van pick-up.
M2 (9:30am service): Available every other Sunday.
KM (11:
15am service) Available by request.

1. *Joseph Group Announcement 9/5*

Dear Joseph group! He tells us that we form one body in Christ (Romans 12:5). Which is church. We come together to worship, and to work for His kingdom. Not only that, so we may encourage and help one another. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 says, "Tw...
    Date2014.09.05 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1661
    Read More
  2. *Joseph Group Announcement 8/22*

Hi Joseph group! :) The beginning of a new school year is fast approaching- Are you guys ready? Today, I just wanted to remind you about "the most joyful news ever announced (Luke 2:10-11)." because of our sins, because of who we are, we...
    Date2014.08.21 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1832
    Read More
  3. *Joseph Group Announcement 8/15*

Hi Joseph group! :) I've noticed that a lot of you had come back from your vacation! Welcome back! I'm excited to see you all~ As a child of God you are to shine the beauty and glory of God right? because the Son of God, the light of the...
    Date2014.08.15 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1828
    Read More
  4. *Joseph Group (&Daniel Group) Announcement 6/25*

Hi Joseph group! and Daniel group! :) How is everyone's week going? Jesus doesn’t promise us that our lives will be easy. What he does promise is that our burdens will be lighter when we go to him. That he will give us strength, and even...
    Date2014.06.25 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1527
    Read More
  5. *Joseph Group Announcement 6/20*

Hi Joseph Group! :D Chambers said " If I am a friend of Jesus, I must deliberately and carefully lay down my life for Him. It is a difficult thing to do, and thank God that it is. Salvation is easy for us, because it cost God so much. ...
    Date2014.06.20 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1563
    Read More
  6. *Joseph Group Announcement 6/13*

Hi Joseph Group! :D How was your week? Hope you all spent some time with God throughout the week :) So I wanted to share something with you all again this week- "Sin has a way of shrinking God down in our minds and puffing us up in our o...
    Date2014.06.13 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1377
    Read More
  7. *Joseph Group Announcement 6/6*

Hi everyone! :D So let me ask you guys a question: Did you eat today? How much time did you spend on eating? We eat two or three times a day. We make time to eat- classes, errands, or whatever we were doing, we stop and eat...because we...
    Date2014.06.05 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1471
    Read More
  8. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 1/3*

Hi~ JG! HAPPY NEW YEAR :) Wow It's 2014! Can you believe it? because I can't..... What is your prayer request for the new year? any new year's resolutions? Below is the part of Billy Graham's prayer for new year and I wanted to share th...
    Date2014.01.03 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1596
    Read More
  9. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 12/27*

Hello everyone :) First of all, thank you all for your support/work for our Christmas celebration. It was awesome. To God be the glory :) I was reading Book of Jeremiah this morning. and I found myself very encouraged and energized by Hi...
    Date2013.12.27 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1766
    Read More
  10. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 12/20*

Hello everyone :) Last week, we had a great gathering at Deacon Lee's (Kevin's) Thank you so much for inviting us and cooking amazing meal for us! As for this week, we will be starting Chp 2 of Experiencing God. Elder Yi will share the ...
    Date2013.12.20 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1673
    Read More
  11. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 12/13*

Hello everyone :) I hope everyone did well on the exams! Now enjoy your well-deserved break :) And remember to relishing the Love of God! "The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in...
    Date2013.12.13 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1839
    Read More
  12. Friday Bible Study Cancelled!

Due to severe weather warnings, our regular Friday bible study has been cancelled. It's cancelled for your safety so PLEASE STAY IN tonight. They predicted very heavy snowfall! I will miss you all <3 See you on Sunday! :) In His Love, Yoon...
    Date2013.12.06 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1914
    Read More
  13. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 12/6*

Hello everyone :) Please stay warm and drive safe! It's going to be very cold this weekend. I know everyone is busy with finals and other things- be strong in the Lord! He who lives in us gives us peace and strength! Our sou...
    Date2013.12.06 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1739
    Read More
  14. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/29*

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, everyone :) What's your prayer for this Thanksgiving Day? My prayer for today, and every day of the year is that I may whole-heartedly lay down earthly idols that the world says I should desire and desir...
    Date2013.11.29 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1813
    Read More
  15. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/22*

Hello Everyone! I was listening to one of Pastor Billy Graham's sermons this week and he said "being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion- It is a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ...
    Date2013.11.22 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1914
    Read More
  16. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/15*

Hello Joseph Group:) Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; Cling to what is good. (Romans 12:9) 사랑에는 거짓이 없나니 악을 미워하고 선에 속하라. (로마서 12장 9절) Did you have the feeling of frustration, anger or hatred toward...
    Date2013.11.14 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1776
    Read More
  17. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/08*

Good morning everyone!:) “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God” (Matthew 5:8) 마음이 청결한 자는 복이 있나니 그들이 하나님을 볼것임이요. (마태복음 5장 8절). Even when nobody knows what's on your heart, your thought...
    Date2013.11.08 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1783
    Read More
  18. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/01*

Hello Hello!:) Today was the last day of October already! Although this month is ending, The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; (Lamentations 3:22) 여호와의 자비와 긍휼이 무궁하시므로, 우리가...
    Date2013.10.31 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1847
    Read More
  19. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 10/25*

Good morning, Joseph Group:) What's on the top of your "to-do" list for today? Is "Spending time with Jesus" on your list anywhere? In Matthew 6:33 it says, But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will ...
    Date2013.10.24 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views2060
    Read More
  20. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Annoucement 10/18*

Hello Joseph Group:) Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him! (Psalm 34:8) Did everyone experience the goodness of our Lord this week? Whatever is on your mind, whether it's joy or frustrat...
    Date2013.10.17 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1976
    Read More
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
/ 7
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5