다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print
?

단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print
Luke 15:22-24
22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.
22 아버지는 종들에게 이르되 제일 좋은 옷을 내어다가 입히고 손에 가락지를 끼우고 발에 신을 신기라 23 그리고 살진 송아지를 끌어다가 잡으라 우리가 먹고 즐기자 24 이 내 아들은 죽었다가 다시 살아났으며 내가 잃었다가 다시 얻었노라 하니 그들이 즐거워하더라 (눅 15 : 22-24)

Hello JG!! Hope you guys are all hanging in with your first week of school!!
Bless you and love you guys!!

1. This Friday-Sunday. We have a Joseph Group Retreat! Jan 15-17th.
 Attatced below is the schedule for the retreat!! There are some changes but we will give out the revised schedule on Friday.
Please bring $20 for it is the fee for the retreat!!
Rides are arranged

이번주 금요일에서 주일까지 요셉부 수련회가 있습니다. 회비 $20불 잊지 마시고 금요일날까지 가져와주시기 바랍니다. 아래는 라이드를 어레인지 했습니다.

**Rides**
1.Set up team: Hwihwa. Gunwoo. Christine. Jaemin. Joshua. Jisun Jibsanim + Joy. Christina. Andrew. - 9 people : Leaves at UC CCM Circle at 3:30 (Driver: Jisun Jibsanim)

2. Regular team:
A : Deacon Hong. Yejoon. Mary. Ju Eun. Dubin. Areum. Hoyeon. Sarah Han(서정). Dan. Matt. Hanna - 12 people (Ju Eun. Dubin. Hanna(한나) 5:30 at church) : Leaves at UC CCM CIrcle at 5:00 (Driver: Decon Hong)

B : Seokyeon. Jae. Juyeon. Heeyeon - 4 people : Leaves at UC CCM Circle at 5:00 (Driver : Seokyeon)

C: Aiyla. David. Jiyeon Jeon. Alan - 4 people (David. Alan 5:30 at church) : Leaves at UC CCM Circle at 5:00
(Driver : Aiyla)

3. Other drivers by themselves
Deacon Sook. Deacon Yi. Deacon Lee. Harim. Natalie. Suzie. Chris. Rachel S.

The address for the retreat is :

16394 Rocky Fork Rd. Logan, OH 43138

It takes around 2hours!

We will do a offering song !
봉헌송을 합니다

You are Holy (Prince of Peace)
거룩하신 전능의 주

On Sunday the 17th when we come back
6:15 EM praise team leaves
7:15 EM service leaves
9:00 KM service leaves

Lets pray for a great retreat!!

2. Decipleship
Decipleship starts at Jan. 23rd Saturday!
We will do it in English. Divide into Korean speakers and English speakers for the sharing and then close altogether in English. Please let your group leader or Deacon Hong or Aiyla if you want to join!
It will start at either 8am. 10am. 1pm!
제자도가 23일 토요일날 시작합니다! 영어 한국어 둘다 합니다. 참여하시기 원하시는분은 각 그룹리더 또는 집사님 또는 박지연자매에게 알려주시길 바라겟습니다.
See you all soon and LOVE YOU ALL

1. *Joseph Group Announcement 9/5*

Dear Joseph group! He tells us that we form one body in Christ (Romans 12:5). Which is church. We come together to worship, and to work for His kingdom. Not only that, so we may encourage and help one another. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 says, "Tw...
    Date2014.09.05 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1663
    Read More
  2. *Joseph Group Announcement 8/22*

Hi Joseph group! :) The beginning of a new school year is fast approaching- Are you guys ready? Today, I just wanted to remind you about "the most joyful news ever announced (Luke 2:10-11)." because of our sins, because of who we are, we...
    Date2014.08.21 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1833
    Read More
  3. *Joseph Group Announcement 8/15*

Hi Joseph group! :) I've noticed that a lot of you had come back from your vacation! Welcome back! I'm excited to see you all~ As a child of God you are to shine the beauty and glory of God right? because the Son of God, the light of the...
    Date2014.08.15 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1829
    Read More
  4. *Joseph Group (&Daniel Group) Announcement 6/25*

Hi Joseph group! and Daniel group! :) How is everyone's week going? Jesus doesn’t promise us that our lives will be easy. What he does promise is that our burdens will be lighter when we go to him. That he will give us strength, and even...
    Date2014.06.25 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1528
    Read More
  5. *Joseph Group Announcement 6/20*

Hi Joseph Group! :D Chambers said " If I am a friend of Jesus, I must deliberately and carefully lay down my life for Him. It is a difficult thing to do, and thank God that it is. Salvation is easy for us, because it cost God so much. ...
    Date2014.06.20 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1564
    Read More
  6. *Joseph Group Announcement 6/13*

Hi Joseph Group! :D How was your week? Hope you all spent some time with God throughout the week :) So I wanted to share something with you all again this week- "Sin has a way of shrinking God down in our minds and puffing us up in our o...
    Date2014.06.13 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1379
    Read More
  7. *Joseph Group Announcement 6/6*

Hi everyone! :D So let me ask you guys a question: Did you eat today? How much time did you spend on eating? We eat two or three times a day. We make time to eat- classes, errands, or whatever we were doing, we stop and eat...because we...
    Date2014.06.05 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1473
    Read More
  8. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 1/3*

Hi~ JG! HAPPY NEW YEAR :) Wow It's 2014! Can you believe it? because I can't..... What is your prayer request for the new year? any new year's resolutions? Below is the part of Billy Graham's prayer for new year and I wanted to share th...
    Date2014.01.03 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1598
    Read More
  9. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 12/27*

Hello everyone :) First of all, thank you all for your support/work for our Christmas celebration. It was awesome. To God be the glory :) I was reading Book of Jeremiah this morning. and I found myself very encouraged and energized by Hi...
    Date2013.12.27 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1769
    Read More
  10. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 12/20*

Hello everyone :) Last week, we had a great gathering at Deacon Lee's (Kevin's) Thank you so much for inviting us and cooking amazing meal for us! As for this week, we will be starting Chp 2 of Experiencing God. Elder Yi will share the ...
    Date2013.12.20 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1675
    Read More
  11. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 12/13*

Hello everyone :) I hope everyone did well on the exams! Now enjoy your well-deserved break :) And remember to relishing the Love of God! "The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in...
    Date2013.12.13 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1841
    Read More
  12. Friday Bible Study Cancelled!

Due to severe weather warnings, our regular Friday bible study has been cancelled. It's cancelled for your safety so PLEASE STAY IN tonight. They predicted very heavy snowfall! I will miss you all <3 See you on Sunday! :) In His Love, Yoon...
    Date2013.12.06 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1917
    Read More
  13. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 12/6*

Hello everyone :) Please stay warm and drive safe! It's going to be very cold this weekend. I know everyone is busy with finals and other things- be strong in the Lord! He who lives in us gives us peace and strength! Our sou...
    Date2013.12.06 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1741
    Read More
  14. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/29*

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, everyone :) What's your prayer for this Thanksgiving Day? My prayer for today, and every day of the year is that I may whole-heartedly lay down earthly idols that the world says I should desire and desir...
    Date2013.11.29 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1815
    Read More
  15. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/22*

Hello Everyone! I was listening to one of Pastor Billy Graham's sermons this week and he said "being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion- It is a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ...
    Date2013.11.22 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1916
    Read More
  16. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/15*

Hello Joseph Group:) Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; Cling to what is good. (Romans 12:9) 사랑에는 거짓이 없나니 악을 미워하고 선에 속하라. (로마서 12장 9절) Did you have the feeling of frustration, anger or hatred toward...
    Date2013.11.14 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1779
    Read More
  17. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/08*

Good morning everyone!:) “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God” (Matthew 5:8) 마음이 청결한 자는 복이 있나니 그들이 하나님을 볼것임이요. (마태복음 5장 8절). Even when nobody knows what's on your heart, your thought...
    Date2013.11.08 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1785
    Read More
  18. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/01*

Hello Hello!:) Today was the last day of October already! Although this month is ending, The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; (Lamentations 3:22) 여호와의 자비와 긍휼이 무궁하시므로, 우리가...
    Date2013.10.31 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1849
    Read More
  19. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 10/25*

Good morning, Joseph Group:) What's on the top of your "to-do" list for today? Is "Spending time with Jesus" on your list anywhere? In Matthew 6:33 it says, But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will ...
    Date2013.10.24 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views2062
    Read More
  20. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Annoucement 10/18*

Hello Joseph Group:) Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him! (Psalm 34:8) Did everyone experience the goodness of our Lord this week? Whatever is on your mind, whether it's joy or frustrat...
    Date2013.10.17 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1978
    Read More
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
/ 7
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5