+ - Up Down Comment Print
?

단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print
Dear Joseph Group,

"
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace." (Ephesians 1:7)

Beware of the pleasant view of the fatherhood of God: God is so kind and loving that of course He will forgive us. That thought, based solely on emotion, cannot be found anywhere in the New Testament. The only basis on which God can forgive us is the tremendous tragedy of the Cross of Christ-----Forgiveness, which is so easy for us to accept, cost the agony at Calvary. We should never take the forgiveness of sin, the gift of the Holy Spirit, and our sanctification in simple faith, and then forget the enormous cost to God that made all of this ours.

There is no other way! Once you realize all that it cost God to forgive you, you will be held as in a vise, constrained by the love of God :)

Please come and join us for fellowship and learn more about His amazing love and grace!

November 21st Friday Service Info: 
Where and When? Church @ 7pm (Dinner provided)
Speaker: Pastor Ron
Dinner Prep. by Daniel & Joseph Group
Clean-up: Daniel & Joseph Group

Announcements/Upcoming Events:
Praise Team Training: training will continue [otherwise announced].

Praise night @ Oxford this Saturday the 22nd: Oxford multicultural student ministry is hosting a praise night featuring Kingdom Breakout (Romans 14:17). Please let me know if you want to go so i can arrange the ride. Also RSVP on Facebook :)

OTR ministry visit for thanksgiving: Our church is sending some gifts and fruits to OTR ministry for thanksgiving. Let me know if you want to visit and worship with brothers and sisters in Christ :)

Baptism: If you want to make a public profession of faith, please talk to me or one of our teachers :)

Prayer Requests: please share if you have anything you want to pray together.

Prayer is how we communicate with God, keeps us humble before God, allows us to participate in God's works, gives us power over evil, strengthens the bonds between believers. AND God has commanded us to pray!

For the rest of November we will pray for;

1. Ministries assigned to JG; Cup of water and Over-the-Rhine

2. Unity amongst Joseph Group; one heart in serving the Lord and loving one another

3. Loved ones; family and friends

See you all soon!

***PLEASE contact your small group leader if you need a ride.

Sunday Van Ride Info: Call 513-800-4146 to request van pick-up.
M2 (9:30am service): Available by request
KM (11:
15am service): CCM Circle at 10:45am.

Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
/ 7
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5