+ - Up Down Comment Print
?

단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print
Dear Joseph Group,

"
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace." (Ephesians 1:7)

Beware of the pleasant view of the fatherhood of God: God is so kind and loving that of course He will forgive us. That thought, based solely on emotion, cannot be found anywhere in the New Testament. The only basis on which God can forgive us is the tremendous tragedy of the Cross of Christ-----Forgiveness, which is so easy for us to accept, cost the agony at Calvary. We should never take the forgiveness of sin, the gift of the Holy Spirit, and our sanctification in simple faith, and then forget the enormous cost to God that made all of this ours.

There is no other way! Once you realize all that it cost God to forgive you, you will be held as in a vise, constrained by the love of God :)

Please come and join us for fellowship and learn more about His amazing love and grace!

November 21st Friday Service Info: 
Where and When? Church @ 7pm (Dinner provided)
Speaker: Pastor Ron
Dinner Prep. by Daniel & Joseph Group
Clean-up: Daniel & Joseph Group

Announcements/Upcoming Events:
Praise Team Training: training will continue [otherwise announced].

Praise night @ Oxford this Saturday the 22nd: Oxford multicultural student ministry is hosting a praise night featuring Kingdom Breakout (Romans 14:17). Please let me know if you want to go so i can arrange the ride. Also RSVP on Facebook :)

OTR ministry visit for thanksgiving: Our church is sending some gifts and fruits to OTR ministry for thanksgiving. Let me know if you want to visit and worship with brothers and sisters in Christ :)

Baptism: If you want to make a public profession of faith, please talk to me or one of our teachers :)

Prayer Requests: please share if you have anything you want to pray together.

Prayer is how we communicate with God, keeps us humble before God, allows us to participate in God's works, gives us power over evil, strengthens the bonds between believers. AND God has commanded us to pray!

For the rest of November we will pray for;

1. Ministries assigned to JG; Cup of water and Over-the-Rhine

2. Unity amongst Joseph Group; one heart in serving the Lord and loving one another

3. Loved ones; family and friends

See you all soon!

***PLEASE contact your small group leader if you need a ride.

Sunday Van Ride Info: Call 513-800-4146 to request van pick-up.
M2 (9:30am service): Available by request
KM (11:
15am service): CCM Circle at 10:45am.

1. *Joseph Group Announcement 11/21*

Dear Joseph Group, "In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace." (Ephesians 1:7) Beware of the pleasant view of the fatherhood of God: God is so kind and loving that of...
    Date2014.11.20 Category알림 By이윤재:) Reply0 Views1744
    Read More
  2. *Joseph Group Announcement 10/24*

Hello to all! Please take some time and meditate on Psalm 19! The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. (Psalm 19:1) Everything created by God declares and shows the glory of God. Think about if we're...
    Date2014.10.24 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1805
    Read More
  3. *Joseph Group Announcement 10/17*

Hiiiiii everyone :) We're new in the Lord! To think you can love God without being changed by Him, is to think you can jump into the ocean and not get wet. To really love Him, you must understand that your life is going to be wrecked by H...
    Date2014.10.17 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1774
    Read More
  4. *Joseph Group Announcement 10/3*

Hello Joseph Group :) Are you going on with Jesus? You are those who have continued with Me in My trials. (Luke 22:28) It is true that Jesus Christ is with us through our temptations, but are we going on with Him through His temptations?......
    Date2014.10.03 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1847
    Read More
  5. *Joseph Group Announcement 9/26*

Hello Joseph Group :) Below is the link to a short yet very powerful video- I want all of you guys to see it so please take couple minutes of your time!!! Do it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGlx11BxF24 “...all our righteous acts are like...
    Date2014.09.26 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1675
    Read More
  6. *Joseph Group Announcement 9/19*

Hi y'all! The Lord be with you! Are you guys having a joyful week? Personally, there were some situations where I was upset or frustrated. But when I turned to God, He reminded me of the joy of knowing Him. The full and endless joy! “I a...
    Date2014.09.19 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1593
    Read More
  7. *Joseph Group Announcement 9/12*

Hello Everyone! How was your week? Hope you all had a good week! Hebrews 12:2 says, "fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the ri...
    Date2014.09.12 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views4277
    Read More
  8. *Joseph Group Announcement 9/5*

Dear Joseph group! He tells us that we form one body in Christ (Romans 12:5). Which is church. We come together to worship, and to work for His kingdom. Not only that, so we may encourage and help one another. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 says, "Tw...
    Date2014.09.05 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1670
    Read More
  9. *Joseph Group Announcement 8/22*

Hi Joseph group! :) The beginning of a new school year is fast approaching- Are you guys ready? Today, I just wanted to remind you about "the most joyful news ever announced (Luke 2:10-11)." because of our sins, because of who we are, we...
    Date2014.08.21 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1840
    Read More
  10. *Joseph Group Announcement 8/15*

Hi Joseph group! :) I've noticed that a lot of you had come back from your vacation! Welcome back! I'm excited to see you all~ As a child of God you are to shine the beauty and glory of God right? because the Son of God, the light of the...
    Date2014.08.15 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1834
    Read More
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next ›
/ 16
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5