+ - Up Down Comment Print 수정 삭제
?

단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print 수정 삭제
Hi Joseph group! and Daniel group! :)

How is everyone's week going?

Jesus doesn’t promise us that our lives will be easy.  What he does promise is that our burdens will be lighter when we go to him. That he will give us strength, and even joy to go through that uneasy time in our lives.
 “Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”  Matthew 11:28-30

Jesus’ invitation to come to him is an invitation of love. Love makes the yoke easier and the burden lighter. Are you experiencing this love? the love that never fails, saves us and gives us new lives? :)

As for this week's meeting, I'm excited to announce that Daniel group and Joseph group are having a joint gathering/picnic!!!

Sorry for those who are out of town/country- you guys will have to take a rain check ;P

Please let me know if you need a ride! See you all on Friday!

6/27 Friday Service Info: 
장소Place: Swaim Park "The Gazebo."
The park is located at the corner of Zig Zag and Cooper Rd. Zip code is 45242.

**If you are having a hard time finding the park, please contact me @ 513 800 4146
시간 Time: 630pm-930pm (Dinner provided)
찬양 Praise: Bliss Praise Team

Announcements/Upcoming Events
*** Church van ride is available for both EM and KM. If you need a ride on Sunday, please let me know!

6/22-28: Youth Mission Trip; Please continue to pray for the safety and God's presence throughout their mission trip :)

6/30-7/4: KOSTA @ Chicago; Also please pray for the safety and His presence throughout this conference- Me and some Daniel group members are participating.

7/4 Friday (Independence day): BBQ at Elder Yi; has been reschedule to this day!

7/10-7/12: Over-the-Rhine School of Evangelism Talk to me if you're interested in learning how to share gospel with strangers! :) REGISTRATION HAS TO BE DONE ASAP

Prayer Request 기도제목(If there is a prayer request that you'd like to share, please let me know)

1. Please pray for your family and/or friends who do not believe. Pray for them everyday- and bring them to church picnic on September! Also remember to pray for those who are in your small group and our Joseph Group.

2. Never seize to pray...We must abide in Him and have clear consciences before Almighty God. Give thanks, lay your burdens, ask for strength, faith and peace! Pray :)

Sharing Verse 성경구절:

"Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.-
Psalm 36:5 "

Sunday Van Ride Info: Call 513-800-4146 to request van pick-up.
M2 (9:30am service): Available every other Sunday.
KM (11:
15am service) Available by request.

1. *Joseph Group (&Daniel Group) Announcement 6/25*

Hi Joseph group! and Daniel group! :) How is everyone's week going? Jesus doesn’t promise us that our lives will be easy. What he does promise is that our burdens will be lighter when we go to him. That he will give us strength, and even...
    Date2014.06.25 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1530
    Read More
  2. *Joseph Group Announcement 6/20*

Hi Joseph Group! :D Chambers said " If I am a friend of Jesus, I must deliberately and carefully lay down my life for Him. It is a difficult thing to do, and thank God that it is. Salvation is easy for us, because it cost God so much. ...
    Date2014.06.20 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1570
    Read More
  3. *Joseph Group Announcement 6/13*

Hi Joseph Group! :D How was your week? Hope you all spent some time with God throughout the week :) So I wanted to share something with you all again this week- "Sin has a way of shrinking God down in our minds and puffing us up in our o...
    Date2014.06.13 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1391
    Read More
  4. *Joseph Group Announcement 6/6*

Hi everyone! :D So let me ask you guys a question: Did you eat today? How much time did you spend on eating? We eat two or three times a day. We make time to eat- classes, errands, or whatever we were doing, we stop and eat...because we...
    Date2014.06.05 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1483
    Read More
  5. KOSTAUSA 2014 Indianapolis conference 안내

일시 : 2014 5월 24일-30일 장소 : Huntington University (2303 College Ave, Huntington, IN 46750) 주제 : 우리의 약함, 주님의 능력 (고린도후서 12:9-10) 대상 : 만 18세 이상 웹사이트 : http://www.indy.kostausa.org/ 등록 : 1차 ($270, ...
    Date2014.02.27 Category나눔 By정대석 Reply0 Views1640 file
    Read More
  6. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 1/3*

Hi~ JG! HAPPY NEW YEAR :) Wow It's 2014! Can you believe it? because I can't..... What is your prayer request for the new year? any new year's resolutions? Below is the part of Billy Graham's prayer for new year and I wanted to share th...
    Date2014.01.03 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1609
    Read More
  7. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 12/27*

Hello everyone :) First of all, thank you all for your support/work for our Christmas celebration. It was awesome. To God be the glory :) I was reading Book of Jeremiah this morning. and I found myself very encouraged and energized by Hi...
    Date2013.12.27 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1782
    Read More
  8. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 12/20*

Hello everyone :) Last week, we had a great gathering at Deacon Lee's (Kevin's) Thank you so much for inviting us and cooking amazing meal for us! As for this week, we will be starting Chp 2 of Experiencing God. Elder Yi will share the ...
    Date2013.12.20 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1685
    Read More
  9. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 12/13*

Hello everyone :) I hope everyone did well on the exams! Now enjoy your well-deserved break :) And remember to relishing the Love of God! "The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in...
    Date2013.12.13 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1843
    Read More
  10. Friday Bible Study Cancelled!

Due to severe weather warnings, our regular Friday bible study has been cancelled. It's cancelled for your safety so PLEASE STAY IN tonight. They predicted very heavy snowfall! I will miss you all <3 See you on Sunday! :) In His Love, Yoon...
    Date2013.12.06 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1922
    Read More
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next ›
/ 16
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5