다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print 수정 삭제
?

단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print 수정 삭제
Hello Hello!:)

Today was the last day of October already! Although this month is ending, The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; (Lamentations 3:22) 여호와의 자비와 긍휼이 무궁하시므로, 우리가 진멸되지 아니함이니다. (예레미아애가 3장 22절).  We are born into and bound to time...But our Lord is not. Don't let your hearts be troubled as we have the blessing of abiding hope.The everlasting hope we have through Jesus. Christ has won the victory for us already in life and in death :)

This week, Elder Yi has invited us for dinner so we will be meeting at his house and eat some delicious food. Thank you again! 

The dinner starts at 6:00PM and the place is in West Chester (about a 40 min drive from UC) so please plan commute time accordingly.

Hope I'll see everyone tomorrow! Please let me know if you need a ride.

11/1 JG Friday Service Info:

장소 Place: Elder Yi's house (7804 Seabury Ct. West Chester 45069)
시간 Time: 6pm
설겆이 Clean-up: 요셉부 Joseph Group

Announcements/Upcoming Events 

*** God is good! Church van is available now. If you need a ride on Sunday, please let me know!

11/3 Sunday: Daylight Savings Time ends. You will get to sleep one more hour this Sunday. Make sure your clock is set up correctly so that you can make it on Sunday on time :)

11/4 Friday:Praise&Prayer night (English):
The further announcement will be made sometime next week!

Prayer Request 기도제목:

1. Pray for Joseph Group, one another, and ourselves to be more brave to share the gospel, and for your family and friends who don't believe. 2. Pray for those who are sick or recovering. 3. Pray for Pastor Paul's family (OTR), for them to continue to have peace, comfort and joy in Him.

Sharing Verse 성경구절

He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. -Micah 6:8

사람아 주께서 선한것이 무엇임을 내게 보이셨나니 여호와께서 네게 구하시는것이 오직 공의를 행하며 인자를 사랑하며 겸손히 네 하나님과 함께 행하는것이 아니냐. -미가6장 8절

1. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 12/6*

Hello everyone :) Please stay warm and drive safe! It's going to be very cold this weekend. I know everyone is busy with finals and other things- be strong in the Lord! He who lives in us gives us peace and strength! Our sou...
    Date2013.12.06 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1750
    Read More
  2. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/29*

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, everyone :) What's your prayer for this Thanksgiving Day? My prayer for today, and every day of the year is that I may whole-heartedly lay down earthly idols that the world says I should desire and desir...
    Date2013.11.29 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1824
    Read More
  3. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/22*

Hello Everyone! I was listening to one of Pastor Billy Graham's sermons this week and he said "being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion- It is a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ...
    Date2013.11.22 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1921
    Read More
  4. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/15*

Hello Joseph Group:) Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; Cling to what is good. (Romans 12:9) 사랑에는 거짓이 없나니 악을 미워하고 선에 속하라. (로마서 12장 9절) Did you have the feeling of frustration, anger or hatred toward...
    Date2013.11.14 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1791
    Read More
  5. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/08*

Good morning everyone!:) “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God” (Matthew 5:8) 마음이 청결한 자는 복이 있나니 그들이 하나님을 볼것임이요. (마태복음 5장 8절). Even when nobody knows what's on your heart, your thought...
    Date2013.11.08 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1798
    Read More
  6. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 11/01*

Hello Hello!:) Today was the last day of October already! Although this month is ending, The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; (Lamentations 3:22) 여호와의 자비와 긍휼이 무궁하시므로, 우리가...
    Date2013.10.31 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1864
    Read More
  7. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Announcement 10/25*

Good morning, Joseph Group:) What's on the top of your "to-do" list for today? Is "Spending time with Jesus" on your list anywhere? In Matthew 6:33 it says, But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will ...
    Date2013.10.24 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views2077
    Read More
  8. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Annoucement 10/18*

Hello Joseph Group:) Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him! (Psalm 34:8) Did everyone experience the goodness of our Lord this week? Whatever is on your mind, whether it's joy or frustrat...
    Date2013.10.17 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1993
    Read More
  9. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Annoucement 10/11*

Hello Everyone :) Hope your week is going well! What did you pray for throughout this week? As you all know, prayer is powerful and changes the condition of our hearts. If you need God's guidance and wisdom, ask for it! that He'll giv...
    Date2013.10.10 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views2341
    Read More
  10. 요셉부 금요모임 *Joseph Group Annoucement 9/27*

Hello Joseph Group :) Ephesians 3: 16-17 says " that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through ...
    Date2013.09.26 Category알림 By이윤재 Reply0 Views1618
    Read More
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next ›
/ 16
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5