다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print 수정 삭제
?

단축키

이전 문서

다음 문서

+ - Up Down Comment Print 수정 삭제
Hello Joseph Group:)

Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him! (Psalm 34:8) Did everyone experience the goodness of our Lord this week? Whatever is on your mind, whether it's joy or frustration, lay down before the Lord and pray. Because He listens and answers, and because "Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him." Amen?

10/18 JG Friday Service Info:

장소 Place: 교회 Church
시간 Time: 7pm-10pm (Dinner Provided)
설겆이 Clean-up: 요셉부 Joseph Group
찬양 Praise: Bliss Praise Team

기도 Prayer: YoonJae Lee
말씀 Words: Elder Yi
친교
Fellowship: 요셉부 Joseph Group

Announcements/Upcoming Events 

*** God is good! Church van is available starting this week. So if you need a ride on Sunday, please let me know!
10/20: Sunday dishes:
Joseph Group will be responsible for dishes this Sunday! Please stay after and help out.

10/25: ARUNA 5K run: M2 Mission Project which is a run/walk to raise awareness and funds to help set women free from the brothels of South Asia. We will discuss more in details tomorrow but ask me questions if you have any.

10/25: Mission work report night:
Joseph group supports Over-the-Rhine ministry (inner city mission) and Cup of Water ministry (water projects for unreached tribes in Africa). We will also discuss about this tomorrow :)

Prayer Request 기도제목: (If there is a prayer topic that you'd like to share, please let me know)

Please continue to pray for Joseph Group (specially for Dubin's(Debbie) father, and Elder Yi's nephew for their recovery), for our church, for ourselves to be more brave to share the gospel, and for your friends who don't believe.

Sharing Verse 성경구절

Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." -Nehemiah 8:10

Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next ›
/ 16
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5